- Prescott Valley, AZ 863143033 N. WindsongSuite 205
Primary Services:Hospice Care
If you or someone you love has a life-limiting illness, we're here to listen and offer help. Call us or use the contact form on this page for information or simply to talk about hospice care option.
- Available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom control centered on patient and family goals
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Spiritual care and support
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Therapy services and medical social support
- Volunteer services and vigil program
- Grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living, or personal residence
Former combat soldiers may need a unique kind of hospice care. Doug Overall, chaplain and bereavement coordinator for Compassus-Prescott Valley, explains how to nurture veterans.
Listening to a hospice patient's story or reading a passage of their favorite book can enrich the life of a hospice patient. Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at a local office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining fellow volunteers who are helping others navigate life's closing chapters.
- Learn about volunteering requirements and training.
- If you're ready to serve, enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
Dr. Reid is an experienced medical director and in-house physician with more than 15 years of experience as a physician with a focus on hospice care. She chose hospice care out of a desire to help patients and their families with end-of-life care and to help families give their loved ones dignity.
She was the 2012 Physician of the Year in Life Care Centers of America’s Southwest Division. She earned her doctoral degree of osteopathic medicine from Western University of Health Sciences in Pomona, CA.