- Prescott Valley, AZ 863143033 N. WindsongSuite 205
Primary Services:Hospice Care
If you or someone you love has a life-limiting illness, we're here to listen and offer help. Call us or use the contact form on this page for information or simply to talk about hospice care option.
- 24/7 access to care
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and other symptoms managed to your goals
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Physical therapy, dietary counseling and other therapy services
- Spiritual care and support
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Volunteer services and vigil program
- Ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living, or personal residence
Former combat soldiers may need a unique kind of hospice care. Doug Overall, chaplain and bereavement coordinator for Compassus-Prescott Valley, explains how to nurture veterans.
Each day, hospice volunteers touch the lives of our patients and their families. Whether reading to a patient, preparing a meal for a family or cleaning up around the house, each gesture makes a meaningful impact on those we serve.
Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with families, you are a valuable member of our hospice team. All volunteers receive free training at a local office.
- Requirements for hospice and palliative care volunteers
- Hospice volunteer training
- Volunteer opportunities
- Our locations