- Prescott Valley, AZ 863143033 N. WindsongSuite 205
Primary Services:Hospice Care
If you or someone you love has a life-limiting illness, we're here to listen and offer help. Call us or use the contact form on this page for information or simply to talk about hospice care option.
- 24/7 access to care
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and other symptoms managed to your goals
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Physical therapy, dietary counseling and other therapy services
- Spiritual care and support
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Volunteer services and vigil program
- Ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living, or personal residence
Former combat soldiers may need a unique kind of hospice care. Doug Overall, chaplain and bereavement coordinator for Compassus-Prescott Valley, explains how to nurture veterans.
Whether serving behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with a family, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping others navigate life's closing chapter.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.