If you or someone you love has a life-limiting illness, you will find comfort in our compassionate hospice care. Call us with questions or to learn how hospice helps you focus on the time you have together.
- 24/7 access to care
- Home medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Managing pain and other symptoms to your goals
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Physical, occupational and other therapy options
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- A top-level We Honor Veterans ranking
- Spiritual care and support
- Pre-bereavement and ongoing grief support
Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing facility or your personal residence. We are certified by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) and Arizona licensure.
Palliative care offers relief from the symptoms and stress of a serious illness. It helps you enjoy the best quality of life possible by understanding and honoring your medical and emotional needs.
Palliative care does not signal you are giving up hope for recovery. Support can begin at any stage of an illness, with patients moving in a out of care as needed.
An example of care is precision pain management. People deal with pain differently. Listening enables the palliative care team to fine-tune care to meet your specific needs.
- Managing pain and other symptoms to your preferred level
- Help with fatigue and sleep problems
- Managing nausea, loss of appetite or constipation
- Reducing the side effects of medication
- Medical support for shortness of breath
- Reducing anxiety and depression
- Spiritual care and medical social services for the entire family
Each day, hospice volunteers touch the lives of our patients and their families. Whether reading to a patient, preparing a meal for a family or cleaning up around the house, each gesture makes a meaningful impact on those we serve.
Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with families, you are a valuable member of our hospice team. All volunteers receive free training at a local office.
- Requirements for hospice and palliative care volunteers
- Hospice volunteer training
- Volunteer opportunities
- Our locations