- Phoenix, AZ 85034120 North 44th StreetSuite 150
Primary Services:Hospice Care
If you or someone you love has a life-limiting illness, you will find comfort in our compassionate hospice care. Call us with questions or to learn how hospice helps your family focus on the time you have together.
- Available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom control centered on patient and family goals
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Physical, occupational and other therapy options
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Top-level We Honor Veterans program ranking
- Spiritual care and support
- Ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Call us toll-free at 833-299-1525
Business Office Coordinator
Listening to a patient's story or reading a passage from their favorite book can bring great comfort. Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining fellow volunteers who are helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
- Learn about volunteering requirements and training.
- Enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
Associate Medical Director
Dr. Gill specializes in Internal Medicine and practices in Sun City, Arizona.
- Medical School: University of the Punjab, Allama Iqbal Medical College, 1987
- Residency: Maricopa Medical Center
- Residency: Wayne State University Detroit Medical Center