- Payson, AZ 85541511 S. Mud Springs Road
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Gila (partial), Coconino (partial)
If you or someone you love has a life-limiting illness, we know you're facing emotional decisions. Call us or use the contact form on this page for information or just to talk about hospice care.
- 24/7 access to care
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom control centered on patient and family goals
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Spiritual care and support
- We Honor Veterans; level-two certification
- Physical therapy, dietary counseling and other therapy services
- Ongoing grief counseling
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that the services of nurses, the cost of medications, and necessary supplies and equipment are all covered by Medicare when there is a diagnosis that requires hospice care.
Whether serving behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with a family, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping others navigate life's closing chapter.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.