- Lakeside, AZ 859291789 W. Commerce Drive
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Apache, Navajo (southern portions)
We recognize that every life is to be cherished. That's why our hospice care focuses on the whole patient and the family to ensure your physical, emotional and spiritual needs are met.
- 24/7 access to care
- Day-to-day care by a team of RN case managers and nursing aides
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Physical, dietary and other therapy services
- On-site social worker services
- Spiritual support provided by non-denominational chaplains
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Grief counseling for up to a year following the death of a loved one
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that the services of nurses, the cost of medications, and necessary supplies and equipment are all covered by Medicare when there is a diagnosis that requires hospice care.
Whether serving behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with a family, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping others navigate life's closing chapter.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.