Primary Services:Hospice Care
Apache (partial coverage), Navajo (southern portions)
We recognize that every life is to be cherished. That's why our hospice care focuses on the whole patient and the family to ensure your physical, emotional and spiritual needs are met.
No patient’s journey is the same. We pride ourselves on providing compassionate care to match your goals and values. Call us if you have questions. We're here to help you with well-informed decisions.
- 24/7 access to care
- Day-to-day care by a team of RN case managers and nursing aides
- Home medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Physical, dietary and other therapy services
- Hospice social workers
- Spiritual support provided by non-denominational chaplains
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Grief counseling for up to a year following the death of a loved one
Care is provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing facility or your personal residence.
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that nursing services, medications, supplies and equipment are covered when there is a diagnosis requiring hospice care.
Each day, hospice volunteers touch the lives of our patients and their families. Whether reading to a patient, preparing a meal for a family or cleaning up around the house, each gesture makes a meaningful impact on those we serve.
Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with families, you are a valuable member of our hospice team. All volunteers receive free training at a local office.
- Requirements for hospice and palliative care volunteers
- Hospice volunteer training
- Volunteer opportunities
- Our locations