- Sheboygan, WI 530811026 S. Taylor Drive
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Calumet, Dodge, Fond du Lac, Manitowoc (partial), Milwaukee, Ozaukee, Sheboygan, Washington, Waukesha
Our circle of care surrounds patients and families with a compassionate team of doctors, nurses, counselors and more. We focus on the whole person, ensuring physical, social and spiritual needs are met.
- 24/7 access to care
- Medical equipment, prescriptions and personal care supplies
- Pain and other symptoms managed around your goals
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Physical therapy, dietary counseling and other therapy services
- Medical social services
- Hospice aides for personal care and light homemaking
- Spiritual care and support
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Bereavement grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Director of Clinical Services
Shanna joined Compassus in 2018, bringing with her an extensive background in skilled nursing, both at a local level and regionally in Wisconsin. Shanna and her husband have three teenage daughters and stay busy traveling around to their dance competitions.
Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.
Dr. Bruce Herman is certified in Geriatric and Internal Medicine. He is a private practice physician with Ozaukee Medical Group and has been serving the Thiensville Community since 1982. He has been part of our team as our Medical Director since 2012.