What Is Home Health?
Home health care from Ascension at Home provides high-quality, compassionate in-home health care customized to fit the needs of each patient. From experienced medical professionals to skilled social workers, our team provides personalized support and comfort.
With in-home services ranging from skilled nursing visits, personal care assistance, and prescription access, Ascension at Home supports our patients and their families with respect and dignity, allowing them to stay in the comfort and security of their own homes while living out their best possible life.
Home can be the best place to recover from surgery, injury or to manage a chronic condition. Under the direction of your doctor, our team of licensed nurses, aides and therapists will help you recover and regain your independence.
Caring for older adults at home is often a balance of work, family and personal responsibilities. We fully support families while enabling older adults to safely maintain their quality of life.
Opening your home to a caregiver requires trust. Our staff members complete a thorough onboarding process to ensure the highest standards in at-home care.
- Care from licensed nurses trained in home health
- Post-operative care
- Rehabilitation – physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy
- Managing chronic medical condition with the goal of preventing unwanted hospitalizations
- Wound care
- Balance training to improve mobility and prevent falls
- Medication assessments and education
- Pain management
- Comprehensive home safety evaluation
- Home medical equipment evaluation
Skilled home health care is generally fully covered by Medicare, VA benefits or private insurance plans.
We have developed 16 evidence-based management programs covering the most frequently seen conditions.
- Congestive heart failure
- Alzheimer’s disease and other types of Dementia
- Lung diseases, including asthma and pneumonia
- Chronic kidney disease
We want to hear from you!
Thank you for trusting Ascension at Home together with Compassus to care for you or your loved one. Your feedback helps us improve our services and better serve our patients and families. Click the link here or below to leave us a review.