Ascension at Home together with Compassus
Home can be the best place to recover from surgery, injury or to manage a chronic condition. Under the direction of your doctor, our team of licensed nurses, aides and therapists will help you recover and regain your independence.
Caring for older adults at home is often a balance of work, family and personal responsibilities. We fully support families while enabling seniors to safely maintain their quality of life.
Opening your home to a caregiver requires trust. Our staff members complete a thorough onboarding process to ensure the highest standards in at-home care.
Responsive care backed by Clinical excellence
- Care from licensed nurses trained in home health
- Post-operative care
- Rehabilitation – physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy
- Managing chronic medical condition with the goal of preventing unwanted hospitalizations
- Wound care
- Balance training to improve mobility and prevent falls
- Medication assessments and education
- Pain management
- Comprehensive home safety evaluation
- Home medical equipment evaluation
Skilled home health care is generally fully covered by Medicare, VA benefits or private insurance plans.
Specialized care for chronic conditions
We have developed 16 evidence-based management programs covering the most frequently seen conditions.
- Congestive heart failure
- Alzheimer’s disease and other types of Dementia
- Lung diseases, including asthma and pneumonia
- Chronic kidney disease