Care from Ascension at Home together with Compassus
Your comfort, safety and quality of life guide every step of our at-home care. That’s why our support begins with listening. Under the direction of your doctor, we ensure a personal plan for support, whether you need assistance recovering from surgery, an injury or help managing a chronic health condition.
Effective home health care relies on the skill, experience and compassion of our providers. We carefully select and train our staff to adhere to the highest standards in home health care.
Medicare-certified Care at Home
Opening your home to a caregiver requires trust. Our nurses, therapists, social workers and home health aides complete a thorough onboarding process to ensure you receive professional care.
- Wound care
- Post-Operative Care
- Home infusion therapy
- Part-time or intermittent home health aides for personal care
- Catheter Placement and Care
- Colostomy and Ileostomy Management
- Cardiac and Respiratory Management
- Monitoring vital signs
- Pain management
- Catheter care and education
- Laboratory Services
- Reducing fall risks
- Gait training
- Strengthening exercises
- Equipment needs evaluation
- Speech Therapy
Medical Social Services
- Short- and-long-term care planning
- Counseling, crisis management and guidance with insurance
- Assistance with home medical equipment
Compassus comfort care in Neenah: 888-806-6539.