Comfort care in Marshfield and Across Wisconsin
Decisions about hospice care are much easier with the right support. Our care begins with listing and understanding your needs and values.
No patient’s journey is the same. We pride ourselves on providing care that matters most to you and your family. Call us if you have questions. We’re here to help you with well-informed decisions.
Your Benefits Include:
- Medical equipment, including wheelchairs, hospital beds, and more
- 24/7 access to care
- Medication and personal supplies related to the hospice diagnosis
- Care coordinated with your doctor
In addition, we offer practical and emotional support so families can make the most of their time together.
- Hospice aides
- Hospice chaplain and medical social worker
- Grief support groups for patients and their families
- Inpatient and respite care at House of the Dove hospice home
Care to match your needs
Things can change day-to-day when caring for a loved one. Our advanced care services work together to respond to your concerns at the moment and your needs in the future.
Home health care in Wisconsin
Ascension at Home, Together with Compassus
Infusion therapy at home or at our infusion pharmacy
Inpatient Hospice care
House of the Dove