- Waco, TX 767106801 Sanger AvenueSuite 190
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Bosque, Coryell, Falls, Hill, Limestone, McLennan
We provide Medicare-approved hospice care tailored to your needs and values. Call us to learn how hospice enables you to make the most of your time together, even when facing serious illness.
- Home medical equipment, including hospital bed, walker and more
- Medications and personal supplies
- Managing pain and other symptoms
- 24/7 access to our hospice team
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Physical, dietary and other therapy services
- Spiritual care and support
- Hospice aides for personal care and light homemaking
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- We Honor Veterans certification
- Ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Executive Director (interim)
Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.