- Waco, TX 767106801 Sanger AvenueSuite 190
Primary Services:Hospice Care
If you are dealing with a life-limiting illness, we know you may have important questions about hospice care. Our first step is listening. When we understand your needs, we can help you and your family make every moment of life as meaningful as possible.
- Medical equipment, including a hospital bed, walker and more
- Medications and personal supplies
- Managing pain and other symptoms
- 24/7 access to our hospice team
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Physical, dietary and other therapy services
- Spiritual care and support
- Hospice aides for personal care and light homemaking
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- We Honor Veterans certification
- Ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.