Skilled home health care is a bridge enabling you to live as independently as possible while recovering from surgery, illness, injury. It offers smooth transitions back home and visits from nurses and therapists who help you regain your strength and quality of life.
Our personalized plans also help you manage chronic conditions and reduce unplanned hospital visits. Responsive care begins with listening. It’s how we help you live as independently as possible in the comfort and safety of your home.
Effective home health care relies on the experience, skill and compassion of our nurses, therapists, aides and others. We carefully select and train caregivers to adhere to the highest standards in home health care.
- Medical assessments
- Symptom awareness and action planning
- Patient and family education
- Wound care
- Pain management
- Specialized care for many acute and chronic health conditions
- Bathing and grooming
- Ambulating and transferring
- Oral hygiene
- Skin care
- Reducing risk of falls
- Gait training
- Strengthening exercises
- Equipment needs evaluation
- Speech Therapy
Medical Social Services
- Short- and-long-term care planning
- Counseling, crisis management and guidance with financial assistance
At-home care are looks different for every family. We have the unique ability to coordinate support along your healthcare journey.
- How is home health care different from home care or personal care?
- Frequently asked questions about home health
- Medicare coverage information for home health
We want to hear from you!
Thank you for trusting Ascension at Home together with Compassus to care for you or your loved one. Your feedback helps us improve our services and better serve our patients and families. Click the link here or below to leave us a review.