- Temple, TX 765024501 South General Bruce DriveSte 86
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Bell, Coryell, Lampasas, Milam, San Saba
Your safety and quality of life guide every step of our care. We start by listening. Understanding your needs and values enables enables us to offer a personal level of support.
Our Medicare-approved hospice includes practical and emotional support for everyone affected by a serious illness. Call us to learn how hospice helps you focus on important moments together.
We pride ourselves on providing the benefits that are most important to both caregivers and patients, including:
- 24/7 access to care
- Home medical equipment, including wheelchairs and hospital beds
- Medication and personal care supplies
- Coordination with your doctor and family members
- Home hospice aides
- Respite care for family caregivers
- Spiritual outreach
- Physical, occupational and other therapy options
- Grief support for patients and families
Care is offered wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing facility or your personal residence.
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that the services of nurses, the cost of medications, and necessary supplies and equipment are all covered by Medicare when there is a diagnosis that requires hospice care.
Each day, hospice volunteers touch the lives of our patients and their families. Whether reading to a patient, preparing a meal for a family or cleaning up around the house, each gesture makes a meaningful impact on those we serve.
Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with families, you are a valuable member of our hospice team. All volunteers receive free training at a local office.
- Requirements for hospice and palliative care volunteers
- Hospice volunteer training
- Volunteer opportunities
- Our locations