- Temple, TX 765024501 South General Bruce DriveSte 86
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Bastrop, Bell, Blanco, Bosque, Brazos, Burleson, Burnet, Caldwell, Comal, Coryell, Falls, Fayette, Freestone, Grimes, Hamilton, Hays, Hill, Lampasas, Lee, Leon, Limestone, Llano, Madison, McLennan, Milam, Mills, Robertson, San Saba, Travis, Washington, Williamson
If someone you love has a serious illness, we're here to listen and we're here to help. Call us to learn how our comfort care reduces pain and anxiety that may come with a life-limiting illness.
- 24/7 access to our hospice team
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Home medical equipment, medications and personal supplies
- Pain and symptom management centered on your priorities
- Physical, dietary and other therapy services
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Hospice aides for personal care and light homemaking
- Spiritual care for patients and families
- We Honor Veterans certification
- Ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Executive Director (interim)
Director of Clinical Services
Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.
Dr. Elizabeth W. Fomby has been with Compassus Hospice and Palliative Care since March 2016. Dr. Fomby Studied at the University of Kansas School of Medicine, Kansas City, Kansas and completed her Residency at the University of Missouri School of Medicine, Kansas City, Missouri. Dr. Fomby became Board Certified in Family Medicine in 1997 and practices as a Hospitalist at Seton Medical Center Harker Heights, Texas. Dr. Fomby is also involved in volunteering her time to many clinics, such as the Body of Christ Clinic and Martha’s Clinic, both of which are indigent healthcare clinics.