Primary Services:Hospice Care
Responsive care begins with understanding your needs and values. We're here to listen and help you make every moment of life as meaningful as possible. Our care extends to the family, with practical and emotional support throughout the hospice journey.
We're here for families from Burnet, Salado, Rockdale and many communities in between. Sometimes, care can't wait. Our geographically assigned teams ensure fast response times. We also have a location covering south Austin.
- 24/7 access to care is just a phone call away
- Home medical equipment, medications and personal supplies
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Physical therapy, dietary counseling and other therapy services
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Spiritual care
- We Honor Veterans, level-1 certification
- Ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a nursing facility, hospital or your personal residence
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that nursing services, medications, supplies and equipment are covered when there is a diagnosis requiring hospice care.
Each day, hospice volunteers touch the lives of our patients and their families. Whether reading to a patient, preparing a meal for a family or cleaning up around the house, each gesture makes a meaningful impact on those we serve.
Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with families, you are a valuable member of our hospice team. All volunteers receive free training at a local office.
- Requirements for hospice and palliative care volunteers
- Hospice volunteer training
- Volunteer opportunities
- Our locations