- Round Rock, TX 786641717 N. IH35Suite 130
Primary Services:Hospice Care
If you’re dealing with a life-limiting illness, you probably have important questions about care. Our first step is listening. When we understand your needs, you and your family can make the most of your time together.
- 24/7 access to care and support
- Home medical equipment, medications and personal supplies
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Physical therapy, dietary counseling and other therapy services
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Spiritual care
- We Honor Veterans, level-1 certification
- Ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that the services of nurses, the cost of medications, and necessary supplies and equipment are all covered by Medicare when there is a diagnosis that requires hospice care.
Whether serving behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with a family, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping others navigate life's closing chapter.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.