Primary Services:Hospice Care
Brazos, Grimes, Harris, Houston, Leon, Liberty, Madison, Montgomery, Polk, San Jacinto, Trinity, Waller, Walker
Meaningful hospice care begins with understanding your needs and values. We're here to listen and help you make every moment of life as meaningful as possible. Our Medicare-approved services extend to the family, with practical and emotional support throughout the hospice journey
Call us 24/7 to learn about your options. We're here to help you with well-informed decisions.
- 24/7 access to care
- Home medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Managing pain and other symptoms to your goals
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Physical therapy and other therapy services
- Spiritual care and support
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Ongoing grief support
Care is provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that nursing services, medications, supplies and equipment are covered when there is a diagnosis requiring hospice care.
Each day, hospice volunteers touch the lives of our patients and their families. Whether reading to a patient, preparing a meal for a family or cleaning up around the house, each gesture makes a meaningful impact on those we serve.
Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with families, you are a valuable member of our hospice team. All volunteers receive free training at a local office.
- Requirements for hospice and palliative care volunteers
- Hospice volunteer training
- Volunteer opportunities
- Our locations