- Fort Worth, TX 761022630 West FreewaySuite 130
Primary Services:Hospice Care
- Care and support from licensed hospice professionals
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and other symptoms managed around your priorities
- Care coordination with your doctor
- Physical, dietary and other therapy services
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- We Honor Veterans Level-4 status (WHV top rating)
- Spiritual care and support
- Ongoing grief counseling
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Director of Clinical Services
Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.
David P. Capper, M.D., is the medical director of Christian Community Health Services and Clinic in Fort Worth, Texas. He is also executive vice president, medical director and administrator of Covenant Hospice and Palliative Care Clinic, now part of the Compassus family.
Dr. Capper is a clinical preceptor for the University of North Texas Health Science Center, serving on the public grievance and humanitarian committees for the Tarrant County Medical Society. He is the chair of the Plaza Medical Ethics Committee and a member of the Tarrant County Ethics Consortium. A member of the palliative care team at Baylor All Saints Hospital in Fort Worth.
A fellow in the American College of Physicians and American Academy of Hospice & Palliative Medicine, Capper is the recipient of numerous honors and awards, including the Mildred Hogstel Award from the Tarrant Area Gerontological Society, Medical Director of the Year from the Texas and New Mexico Hospice Organization and Humanitarian of the Year Award from the Tarrant County Medical Society.
Education and training
- Medical school: University of Texas Medical School
- Residency: Good Samaritan Hospital and Medical Center in Portland, Oregon
- Chief residency: St. Vincent Hospital in Portland