- Corpus Christi, TX 78405326 South Enterprize ParkwaySuite A
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Aransas, Bee, Duval, Jim Wells, Kenedy, Kleberg, Live Oak, Nueces, San Patricio
Your comfort, safety and quality of life guide every step of our care. Our hospice care begins with listening. Understanding your needs and values helps us provide a personal care plan for you and your family.
- 24/7 access to care
- Home medical equipment, medications and personal care supplies
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Managing Pain and other symptoms to your goals
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Physical, dietary and other therapy services
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Spiritual care and support
- Ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that the services of nurses, the cost of medications, and necessary supplies and equipment are all covered by Medicare when there is a diagnosis that requires hospice care.
Whether serving behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with a family, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping others navigate life's closing chapter.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.