- Corpus Christi, TX 78405326 South Enterprize ParkwaySuite A
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Aransas, Bee, Duval, Jim Wells, Kenedy, Kleberg, Live Oak, Nueces, San Patricio
Your comfort, safety and quality of life guide every step of our care. Our hospice care begins with listening. Understanding your needs and values helps us provide a personal care plan for you and your family.
- 24/7 access to care
- Home medical equipment, medications and personal care supplies
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Managing Pain and other symptoms to your goals
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Physical, dietary and other therapy services
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Spiritual care and support
- Ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that the services of nurses, the cost of medications, and necessary supplies and equipment are all covered by Medicare when there is a diagnosis that requires hospice care.
Hospice Area Market Executive
Hospice Area Executive of Clinical Operations
Hospice Director of Clinical Services
Social Worker/Bereavement Coordinator
Business Office Manager
Home Health Aide
Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.
Benjamin Getter, D.O., received his bachelor’s degree in computer science from Texas A&M University, Post-Baccalaureate Certification in Biomedical Science from the University of North Texas Health Science Center, and Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine from Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine. He completed his residency in internal medicine at the University of Oklahoma and fellowship in Palliative and Hospice Medicine at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio.
He is board certified in internal medicine and hospice and palliative medicine. Dr. Getter was included in S.A. Scene magazine’s “S.A. Best Doctors and Dentists 2018.”