Aransas, Bee, Duval, Jim Wells, Kenedy, Kleberg, Live Oak, Nueces, San Patricio
Your comfort, safety and quality of life guide every step of our care. Our support begins with listening. Understanding your needs and values helps us offer a more personal level of care.
Support is provided through geographically assigned teams for faster response times. Call us for a no-obligation consultation. We're here to help you make well-informed decisions.
- 24/7 access to care
- Home medical equipment, medications and personal care supplies
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Physical, dietary and other therapy services
- Spiritual care and support
- Ongoing grief support
Care is provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing facility or your personal residence.
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that nursing services, medications, and necessary supplies and equipment are covered by Medicare when there is a diagnosis requiring hospice care.
Each day, hospice volunteers touch the lives of our patients and their families. Whether reading to a patient, preparing a meal for a family or cleaning up around the house, each gesture makes a meaningful impact on those we serve.
Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with families, you are a valuable member of our hospice team. All volunteers receive free training at a local office.
- Requirements for hospice and palliative care volunteers
- Hospice volunteer training
- Volunteer opportunities
- Our locations