- Santa Fe, NM 87505130 Siringo RoadSuite 203
Primary Services:Hospice Care
San Juan, McKinley, Valencia, Socorro, Bernalillo, Sandoval, Cibola, Torrance, Santa Fe, Guadalupe, Mora, Catron, San Miguel, Rio Arriba
Everyone we serve has a unique story. Our promise is to help patients find peace and comfort at the conclusion of their story. Care includes practical and emotional support for family and loved ones. Call us to learn how hospice enables your family to focus on the time you have together.
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and other symptoms managed to your priorities
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Physical, dietary and other therapy services
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Spiritual care and support
- Medical social services
- Family grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.
Associate Medical Director
- Caroline Kingston, M.D., earned a BA and BS from the University of Texas at Austin in Comparative Literature and Aquatic Biology. She completed a Master in Public Health and earned her medical degree from the University of Texas Health San Antonio School of Medicine. She was name medical director for Compassus of Santa Fe in 2012.
- Medical School: University of Texas Health San Antonio School of Medicine
- Residency: Family Medicine at The University of New Mexico
Executive Medical Director
Dr. Torres specializes in Geriatric Medicine and practices in Corrales, NM.
- Medical School: Mississippi State University College of Human Medicine. Graduated in 1981
- Residency: University of New Mexico School of Medicine
Associate Medical Director
Dr. Harrigan specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Albuquerque, NM.
- Medical School: Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara. Graduated in 2003
- Internship: Hospital General Caborca. Completed in 2003
- Residency: University of New Mexico Hospital. Completed in 2009
Dolores Romero receives national recognition for delivery of superior hospice care during National Nursing Assistants Week.
- Friday, June 15th, 2018
- Santa Fe