- Santa Fe, NM 875051692B Hospital DriveSuite 101
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Santa Fe, San Miguel
Everyone we serve has a unique story. Our promise is to help patients find comfort and dignity at the conclusion of their story.
Care includes practical and emotional support for family and loved ones. Call us to learn how hospice enables you to focus on the time you have together.
- Around-the-clock access to care
- Medical equipment, including wheelchairs and hospital beds
- Medication and personal care supplies related to the hospice diagnosis
- Coordination with you and your doctor for personalized care
In addition, our staff and volunteers offer the practical help you need to live each day to the fullest.
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that the services of nurses, the cost of medications, and necessary supplies and equipment are all covered by Medicare when there is a diagnosis that requires hospice care.
Whether serving behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with a family, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping others navigate life's closing chapter.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.