Helping people thrive at home
Families choosing skilled home health care need a trusted provider who understands their needs and values. At Compassus, that trust begins with with listening.
Our responsive support ensures smooth transitions from hospital to home. We help seniors recover from illness, surgery or injury and offer expert management of chronic conditions.
Effective home health care relies on the experience, skill and compassion of nurses, therapists and other staff. Our Compassus teams are carefully screened to adhere to the highest standards for medical home care.
What is skilled In-home health care?
You may hear the terms home health care interchangeably with personal care, companion care or senior care. These are typically different services with different payment models.
Home health care is medical support provided at home by registered nurses (RNs), licensed practical nurses (LPNs), physical, occupational, and speech therapists. Our goals include helping you:
- Recover and become as self-sufficient as possible
- Maintain your current condition or level of function
- Slow decline
Examples of skilled home health services include:
- Physical therapy and other rehabilitation services
- Expert wound care
- Intravenous or nutrition therapy
- Managing chronic conditions
- Patient and caregiver education
- Scheduled visits from nurses to evaluate health and independence
Families caring for aging adults often balance work schedules and family life. Our goal is to provide reliable support to reduce stress, restore independence and improve quality of life.