Improving quality of life for patients and their families is at the core of our care. If you or someone you love has a serious illness, our first step is listening. When we understand your needs, you receive a more personal level of care.
Hospice care is not about giving up, it’s about letting others step in to help you live each day to the fullest. Call us for Medicare-certified support that enables you to focus on important moments together as a family.
- 24/7 access to care from licensed professionals
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Physical therapy, dietary counseling and other therapy services
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Medical social services
- Spiritual care and support
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Ongoing grief support
Care is provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence.
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that nursing services, medications, supplies and equipment are covered when there is a diagnosis requiring hospice care.
Palliative care offers relief from the symptoms and stress of a serious illness. It helps you maintain the best quality of life possible by understanding and honoring your medical and emotional needs.
Palliative care does not signal you are giving up hope for recovery. Support can begin at any stage of an illness, with patients moving in and out of care as needed.