Comfort care from Salem to Cherry Hill and Trenton
We offer personalized care tailored to your needs and values. If you or someone you love has a life-limiting illness, we’re here to listen and help.
Our care extends to the entire family, with medical, practical, and emotional support throughout the hospice journey. Call us to learn how Medicare-approved support enables you to live every moment of life as fully as possible.
Palliative care helps people with a serious illness feel better; physically, emotionally and spiritually. Patients can continue curative treatments, and some patients with chronic diseases may move in and out of care as the need arises.
- Managing pain and complex symptoms
- Help with fatigue and sleep problems
- Managing nausea, loss of appetite and other symptoms
- Medical support for shortness of breath
- Reducing anxiety and depression
- Spiritual care and medical social services
Care can begin as soon as someone is diagnosed with an illness. It does not signal that a person is giving up hope for recovery or a cure.