Hospice care from Salem to Cherry Hill and Trenton
Improving quality of life for patients and their families is at the foundation of our care. Our first step is listening. When we understand your needs and values, you receive a more personal level of support.
Call us to learn about our Medicare-approved services. Care includes practical, emotional and spiritual support for patient and their families. We are available 24/7 so you can focus on important moments with the people you love.
Your benefits include:
- 24/7 access to care
- Home medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and other symptoms managed to your goals
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Physical, dietary and other therapies
- Hospice aides for personal care and light homemaking
- Spiritual care and support
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Palliative care helps people with a serious illness feel better; physically, emotionally and spiritually. Patients can continue curative treatments, and some patients with chronic diseases may move in and out of care as the need arises.
- Managing pain and complex symptoms
- Help with fatigue and sleep problems
- Managing nausea, loss of appetite and other symptoms
- Medical support for shortness of breath
- Reducing anxiety and depression
- Spiritual care and medical social services
Care can begin as soon as someone is diagnosed with an illness. It does not
signal that a person is giving up hope for recovery or a cure.