Primary Services:Hospice Care
If you or someone you love has a life-limiting illness, you'll find comfort in our compassionate care. Call us with questions or to learn how hospice enables you and your family to focus on the time you have together.
- 24/7 access to care
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Home medical equipment, including hospital bed, oxygen and more
- Medications and personal supplies
- Pain and other symptoms managed to your goals
- Physical, dietary, occupational and other therapy services
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Spiritual care and support
- Ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that nursing services, medications, supplies and equipment are covered when there is a diagnosis requiring hospice care.
Each day, hospice volunteers touch the lives of our patients and their families. Whether reading to a patient, preparing a meal for a family or cleaning up around the house, each gesture makes a meaningful impact on those we serve.
Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with families, you are a valuable member of our hospice team. All volunteers receive free training at a local office.
- Requirements for hospice and palliative care volunteers
- Hospice volunteer training
- Volunteer opportunities
- Our locations