- Bozeman, MT 59718301 Edelweiss DriveSte 6
Primary Services:Hospice Care
If you or someone you love has a life-limiting illness, you'll find comfort in our compassionate care. Call us with questions or to learn how hospice enables you and your family to focus on the time you have together.
- 24/7 access to care
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Home medical equipment, including hospital bed, oxygen and more
- Medications and personal supplies
- Pain and other symptoms managed to your goals
- Physical, dietary, occupational and other therapy services
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Spiritual care and support
- Ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that the services of nurses, the cost of medications, and necessary supplies and equipment are all covered by Medicare when there is a diagnosis that requires hospice care.
Whether serving behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with a family, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping others navigate life's closing chapter.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.