- Bozeman, MT 59718301 Edelweiss DriveSte 6
Primary Services:Hospice Care
If you or someone you love has a life-limiting illness, you'll find comfort in our compassionate care. Call us with questions or to learn how hospice enables you and your family to focus on the time you have together.
- 24/7 access to care
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Home medical equipment, including hospital bed, oxygen and more
- Medications and personal supplies
- Pain and other symptoms managed to your goals
- Physical, dietary, occupational and other therapy services
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Spiritual care and support
- Ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.
Associate Medical Director
Colette Gomez-Kirchhoff, M.D., is a hospice and palliative medicine specialist in Bozeman, Montana and has been practicing medicine for more than 22 years.
Education and training
- Medical School: University Of Illinois College Of Medicine at Chicago
- Residency: Northwestern/St Joseph Hospital