- Bozeman, MT 59718301 Edelweiss DriveSte 6
Primary Services:Hospice Care
When you or someone you love has a life-limiting illness, we're here to listen and we're here to help. Call us to learn how hospice can bring comfort and peace to your family.
- 24/7 on-call availability from trained and licensed professionals
- Medications and medical equipment, including medical beds and supplies
- Pain and symptom control centered on patient and family goals
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Medical social services
- Physical, dietary, occupational and other therapy services
- Spiritual care and support
- Ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Call us toll-free at 833-299-1525
Listening to a patient's story or reading a passage from their favorite book can bring great comfort. Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining fellow volunteers who are helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
- Learn about volunteering requirements and training.
- Enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
Associate Medical Director
Colette Gomez-Kirchhoff, M.D., is a hospice and palliative medicine specialist in Bozeman, Montana and has been practicing medicine for more than 22 years.
Education and training
- Medical School: University Of Illinois College Of Medicine at Chicago
- Residency: Northwestern/St Joseph Hospital
- Friday, November 16th, 2018
Malcolm Fitzsimmons, hospice care consultant for the Compassus program serving Bozeman and the surrounding areas, was honored for his outstanding performance...
- Friday, March 16th, 2018
The Compassus program serving Bozeman and the surrounding areas is hosting a nine-week support group this spring for grieving adults who have experienced the...
- Friday, February 16th, 2018
BOZEMAN, Mont. – The Compassus program, formerly Rocky Mountain Hospice, serving Bozeman and the surrounding areas is hosting a nine-week support group this...
- Monday, September 11th, 2017