Home health care enables to live as independently as possible while recovering from illness, injury or surgery. We provide smooth transitions back home and visits from nurses and therapists who ensure you receive professional support in the comfort of your home.
Effective care relies on the experience, skill and compassion of our licensed nurses and therapists. We carefully select and train caregivers to adhere to the highest standards in home health.
- Are discharged from a hospital or nursing home but need additional care at home
- Require short-term skilled assistance at home due to outpatient surgery
- Need additional skilled assistance to live independently due to illness, disability or aging
- Require regular health care due to heart disease, diabetes or other conditions like muscular, nervous or respiratory disorders
Our services are accepted by most insurances, including Medicare. Because of our experience, we understand the rules, regulations, allowances and benefits associated with home health, which helps our patients get the care they need.
- Frequently asked questions about home health
- How is home health care different from home care or personal care?
We want to hear from you!
Thank you for trusting Ascension at Home together with Compassus to care for you or your loved one. Your feedback helps us improve our services and better serve our patients and families. Click the link here or below to leave us a review.