- Osage Beach, MO 650655780 Osage Beach ParkwaySuite 230
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Benton (eastern portion), Camden, Dallas, Laclede, Maries, Miller, Morgan, Phelps, Pulaski (northern portion)
Improving the quality of life for patients and their families guides every step of our care. We work with caregivers, physicians and others to provide physical, spiritual and practical support to help you live the best life possible.
Our hospice care begins with listening. When we understand your needs, you receive a personal level of care. Call us to learn more about care in Osage Beach and most of Southern Missouri.
- 24/7 access to care
- Home medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Personalized plan to manage pain and other symptoms
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Hospice aides for personal care
- Spiritual counseling
- We Honor Veterans top-level status
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing facility or your personal residence
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that the services of nurses, the cost of medications, and necessary supplies and equipment are all covered by Medicare when there is a diagnosis that requires hospice care.
Whether serving behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with a family, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping others navigate life's closing chapter.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.