- Osage Beach, MO 650655780 Osage Beach ParkwaySuite 230
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Benton (eastern portion), Camden, Dallas, Laclede, Maries, Miller, Morgan, Phelps, Pulaski (northern portion)
Improving the quality of life for patients and their families guides every step of our care. We work with caregivers, physicians and others to provide physical, spiritual and practical support to help you live the best life possible.
Our hospice care begins with listening. When we understand your needs, you receive a personal level of care. Call us to learn more about care in Osage Beach and most of Southern Missouri.
- 24/7 access to care
- Home medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Personalized plan to manage pain and other symptoms
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Hospice aides for personal care
- Spiritual counseling
- We Honor Veterans top-level status
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing facility or your personal residence
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that the services of nurses, the cost of medications, and necessary supplies and equipment are all covered by Medicare when there is a diagnosis that requires hospice care.
Each day, hospice volunteers touch the lives of our patients and their families. Whether reading to a patient, preparing a meal for a family or cleaning up around the house, each gesture makes a meaningful impact on those we serve.
Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with families, you are a valuable member of our hospice team. All volunteers receive free training at a local office.
- Requirements for hospice and palliative care volunteers
- Hospice volunteer training
- Volunteer opportunities
- Our locations