Caldwell, Catahoula (partial), Claiborne (partial), East Carroll, Franklin, Jackson, Madison, Morehouse, Ouachita, Richland, Union, West Carroll (partial), Winn
If you or someone you love has a life-limiting illness, we know you’re facing difficult decisions. Call us for answers, information or to talk about your options with hospice care in Monroe. We’re here to help you with well-informed decisions.
- 24/7 access to care
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Home medical equipment and personal care supplies
- Managing symptoms and medications
- Advanced wound care
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Spiritual care and support
- Pre-bereavement and ongoing grief support
Care is provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing facility or your personal residence.
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that nursing services, medications, supplies and equipment are covered when there is a diagnosis requiring hospice care.
We want to hear from you!
Thank you for trusting Compassus to care for you or your loved one. Your feedback helps us improve our services and better serve our patients and families. Click the link here or below to leave us a review.