Acadia, Evangeline, Iberia, Jefferson Davis, Lafayette, St. Landry, St. Martin, St. Mary, Vermillion (partial)
Your comfort, safety and quality of life guide every step of our care. We start by listening. When we understand your needs, you and your family receive a more personal level of support.
Hospice care is not about giving up, it’s about letting others step in to help you live each day to the fullest. We enable patients to maintain their independence, improve quality of life and reduce unwanted hospital visits
- 24/7 access to care
- Home medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Physical, occupational, and other therapy services
- We Honor Veterans program
- Spiritual care and support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing facility or your personal residence
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that nursing services, medications, supplies and equipment are covered when there is a diagnosis requiring hospice care.
Palliative care offers relief from the symptoms and stress of a serious illness. It helps you enjoy the best quality of life possible by understanding and honoring your medical and emotional needs.
Palliative care does not signal you are giving up hope for recovery. Support can begin at any stage of an illness, with patients moving in and out of care as needed.