Comfort Care in Minden
Everyone we serve has a unique story. Our promise is to help patients find peace and comfort at the conclusion of their story. Care includes support for family and loved ones at each step of the journey. Call us to learn how hospice enables you to make the most of your time together.
Your Benefits Include:
- 24/7 access to care
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Managing pain and other symptoms to your goals
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Social worker to help with access to care and transitions
- Spiritual care and support
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Hospice is a Medicare benefit you have earned
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that nursing services, medications, supplies and equipment are covered when there is a diagnosis requiring hospice care.