Home can be the best place to recover from surgery, injury or to manage a chronic condition. Under the direction of your doctor, we help you to regain your independence and enjoy the best quality of life possible.
Our support begins with listening. It’s how we deliver responsive in-home care to meet your needs. We’ll develop a plan for a smooth transition back home and visits from nurses and therapists to support you and your family.
- Care from licensed nurses trained in home health
- Post-operative care
- Rehabilitation – physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy
- Managing chronic medical condition with the goal of preventing unwanted hospitalizations
- Wound care
- Balance training to improve mobility and prevent falls
- Medication assessments and education
- Pain management
- Comprehensive home safety evaluation
- Home medical equipment evaluation
Home health care is typically fully covered by Medicare, VA benefits or private insurance plans.
We have developed 16 evidence-based management programs covering the most frequently seen conditions.
- Congestive heart failure
- Lung diseases, including asthma and pneumonia
- Chronic kidney disease
We want to hear from you!
Thank you for trusting Ascension at Home together with Compassus to care for you or your loved one. Your feedback helps us improve our services and better serve our patients and families. Click the link here or below to leave us a review.