- Galesburg, IL 61401755 N. Henderson Street
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Everyone we serve has a unique story. It's our mission to ensure each of those stories concludes with dignity and comfort. If you or someone you love has a life-limiting illness, we're here to listen and help. Call us to learn how hospice enables your family to make the most of your time together.
- 24/7 access to care
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Medication and personal care supplies
- Medical equipment, including hospital beds
- Pain and other symptoms managed to your goals
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Spiritual care and support
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- We Honor Veterans, top-level status
- Ongoing grief counseling
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that the services of nurses, the cost of medications, and necessary supplies and equipment are all covered by Medicare when there is a diagnosis that requires hospice care.
Whether serving behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with a family, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping others navigate life's closing chapter.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.