Primary Services:Hospice Care
Everyone we serve has a unique story. It's our mission to ensure each of those stories concludes with dignity and comfort.
If you or someone you love has a life-limiting illness, we're here to listen and help. Call us to learn how hospice enables you and your family to make the most of your time together.
- 24/7 access to care
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Medication and personal care supplies
- Home medical equipment, including hospital beds
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Spiritual care and support
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- We Honor Veterans, top-level status
- Ongoing grief counseling
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that nursing services, medications, supplies and equipment are covered when there is a diagnosis requiring hospice care.
Each day, hospice volunteers touch the lives of our patients and their families. Whether reading to a patient, preparing a meal for a family or cleaning up around the house, each gesture makes a meaningful impact on those we serve.
Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with families, you are a valuable member of our hospice team. All volunteers receive free training at a local office.
- Requirements for hospice and palliative care volunteers
- Hospice volunteer training
- Volunteer opportunities
- Our locations