- Galesburg, IL 61401755 N. Henderson Street
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Everyone we serve has a unique story. It's our mission to ensure each of those stories concludes with dignity and comfort. If you or someone you love has a life-limiting illness, we're here to listen and help. Call us to learn how hospice enables your family to make the most of your time together.
- 24/7 access to care
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Medication and personal care supplies
- Medical equipment, including hospital beds
- Pain and other symptoms managed to your goals
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Spiritual care and support
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- We Honor Veterans, top-level status
- Ongoing grief counseling
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Director of Clinical Services
RN Case Manager
RN Case Manager
Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.
Dr. Strauch specializes in Geriatric Medicine and practices in Galesburg, IL. He is board certified in Geriatric Medicine, Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine, and Internal Medicine
- Medical School: University of Illinois College of Medicine, 1979
- Internship: Spectrum Health – Butterworth Hospital, 1980
- Residency: Spectrum Health – Butterworth Hospital, 1982
Associate Medical Director
Dr. Carrier specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Galesburg, IL.
- Medical School: University of Illinois College of Medicine, 2007