- Calhoun, GA 30701189 Professional CourtSuite 300
Primary Services:Hospice Care
We know that choosing hospice can be a difficult and emotional decision. Talk with your family, your doctor and others you trust. Call us with questions or just to talk about compassionate hospice care.
- 24-hour on-call nurse availability
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom management centered on patient and family goals
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Hospice social services to help with paperwork, planning and transisitions
- Spiritual care and support
- Volunteer services
- Ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Listening to a hospice patient's story or reading a passage of their favorite book can enrich the life of a hospice patient. Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at a local office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining fellow volunteers who are helping others navigate life's closing chapters.
- Learn about volunteering requirements and training.
- If you're ready to serve, enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
H. Paul LeBlanc
Dr. Leblanc graduated from the University of Mississippi School of Medicine in 1981 and specializes in Family Medicine. Dr. Leblanc is affiliated with Gordon Hospital.