- Calhoun, GA 30701105 JW PlazaSuite 7
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Bartow, Catoosa, Chattooga, Dade, Floyd, Gilmer, Gordon, Murray, Polk, Walker, Whitfield
We offer personalized comfort care tailored to the unique needs and priorities of your family. If you or someone you love has a life-limiting illness, we're here to listen and help. Call us for care that enables you and your family to focus on the time you have together.
- 24/7 access to care
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and other symptoms managed to your goals
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Physical therapy, dietary counseling and other therapy services
- Social worker to help with paperwork, planning and transitions
- Spiritual care and support
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Pre-bereavement and ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Director of Clinical Services
Medical Social Worker
Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.
H. Paul LeBlanc
Dr. Leblanc graduated from the University of Mississippi School of Medicine in 1981 and specializes in Family Medicine. Dr. Leblanc is affiliated with Gordon Hospital.