- Calhoun, GA 30701105 JW PlazaSuite 7
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Bartow, Catoosa, Chattooga, Dade, Floyd, Gilmer, Gordon, Murray, Polk, Walker, Whitfield
We offer comfort care tailored to your needs and values. If you or someone you love has a life-limiting illness, we're here to listen and help. Call us for comfort care that enables you and your family to focus on the time you have together.
- 24/7 access to care
- Home medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Managing pain and other symptoms to your goals
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Physical therapy, dietary counseling and other therapy services
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Social worker to help with paperwork, planning and transitions
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Spiritual care and support
- Pre-bereavement and ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that the services of nurses, the cost of medications, and necessary supplies and equipment are all covered by Medicare when there is a diagnosis that requires hospice care.
Each day, hospice volunteers touch the lives of our patients and their families. Whether reading to a patient, preparing a meal for a family or cleaning up around the house, each gesture makes a meaningful impact on those we serve.
Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with families, you are a valuable member of our hospice team. All volunteers receive free training at a local office.
- Requirements for hospice and palliative care volunteers
- Hospice volunteer training
- Volunteer opportunities
- Our locations