- Sedona, AZ 8635170 Bell Rock PlazaSuite A
Primary Services:Hospice Care
We deliver personalized comfort care tailored to your needs and values. If you or someone you love has a serious illness, we're here to listen and help. Call us for hospice care that helps you focus on the time you have together.
- 24/7 access to care
- Home medical equipment, medications and personal care supplies
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Pain and other symptoms managed to your goals
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Physical, dietary and other therapy services
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Spiritual care and support
- Bereavement counseling and support groups
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Hospice Area Market Executive
Hospice Area Executive of Clinical Operations
Business Office Coordinator
Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.
Michael Amadei, M.D., specializes in Internal Medicine. He practices in Sedona, Arizona.
Education and training
- Medical School: West Virginia University School of Medicine
- Residency: Tucson Hospital Medical Education Program
- Fellowship: University of Illinois Medical School