- Sedona, AZ 8635170 Bell Rock PlazaSuite A
Primary Services:Hospice Care
We deliver personalized hospice care tailored to your unique needs and priorities. If you or someone you love has a serious illness, we're here to listen and help. Call us for comfort care that enables your family to focus on the time you have together.
- 24/7 access to care
- Pain and other symptoms managed to your goals
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Physical, dietary and other therapy services
- Certified hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Spiritual care and support
- Bereavement counseling and support groups
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Learn about finding the right care for your family.
Business Office Coordinator
Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.
Michael Amadei, M.D., specializes in Internal Medicine. He practices in Sedona, Arizona.
Education and training
- Medical School: West Virginia University School of Medicine
- Residency: Tucson Hospital Medical Education Program
- Fellowship: University of Illinois Medical School