- Sedona, AZ 8635170 Bell Rock PlazaSuite A
Primary Services:Hospice Care
We deliver personalized hospice care tailored to your unique needs and priorities. If you or someone you love has a serious illness, we're here to listen and help. Call us for comfort care that enables your family to focus on the time you have together.
- 24/7 access to care
- Pain and other symptoms managed to your goals
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Physical, dietary and other therapy services
- Certified hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Spiritual care and support
- Bereavement counseling and support groups
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Learn about finding the right care for your family.
Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.
Michael Amadei, M.D., specializes in Internal Medicine. He practices in Sedona, Arizona.
Education and training
- Medical School: West Virginia University School of Medicine
- Residency: Tucson Hospital Medical Education Program
- Fellowship: University of Illinois Medical School
Jackie Samoza receives national recognition for delivery of superior hospice care during National Nursing Assistants Week.
- Friday, June 15th, 2018