- Sedona, AZ 8635170 Bell Rock PlazaSuite A
Primary Services:Hospice Care
When you or someone you love has a life-limiting illness, we're here to listen and help. Call our local Sedona office to learn how hospice can bring peace and comfort to your family.
- Available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Pain and symptom control centered on patient and family goals
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Certified nursing assistant homemaker services
- Spiritual care and support
- Bereavement counseling and grief support groups
- Support groups and respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Volunteer services and volunteer vigil program
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Listening to a hospice patient's story or reading a passage of their favorite book can enrich the life of a hospice patient. Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at a local office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining fellow volunteers who are helping others navigate life's closing chapters.
- Learn about volunteering requirements and training.
- If you're ready to serve, enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
Michael Amadei, M.D., specializes in Internal Medicine. He practices in Sedona, Arizona.
Education and training
- Medical School: West Virginia University School of Medicine
- Residency: Tucson Hospital Medical Education Program
- Fellowship: University of Illinois Medical School
Jackie Samoza receives national recognition for delivery of superior hospice care during National Nursing Assistants Week.
- Friday, June 15th, 2018