- Casa Grande, AZ 851221675 E. Monument Plaza Circle
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Providing your family with the best hospice care begins with understanding your needs and priorities. Call us to learn how personalized medical, emotional and spiritual support enables you to focus on your together.
- 24/7 availability from licensed hospice professionals
- Medical equipment, including hospital beds, oxygen and more
- Personal care supplies
- Pain and other symptoms managed to your goals
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Spiritual care and support
- Medical Social Services
- Bereavement services and grief support groups
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living center or your personal residence
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.
Franklin Baroi, MD, is a family physician at Arizona Priority Care in Casa Grande, Arizona. He serves on the Banner Casa Grande Medical Center Peer Review Team and Bylaws Committee, and is a frequent guest speaker at Central Arizona College, where he gives presentations on psychological disorders and hospice and palliative care.
Dr. Baroi is a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians, American Academy of Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Arizona Academy of Family Physicians and Arizona Medical Association.
He received his undergraduate degree from North Park College in Chicago, Illinois, and his medical degree from the Universidad Autonoma de Guadalajara in Guadalajara, Mexico. He completed his internship and residency in family practice at Swedish Covenant Hospital in Chicago, Illinois, where he was named Resident of the Year in 1986. He received his Fifth Pathway certification from Loma Linda University in Loma Linda, California.
The Compassus program serving Casa Grande and the surrounding areas is proud to recognize Marcia Johnson and all hospice volunteers during National Volunteer...
- Thursday, April 12th, 2018
- Casa Grande
Veniece Kennedy, hospice care consultant for the Compassus program serving Casa Grande and the surrounding areas, was honored for her outstanding performance...
- Friday, March 16th, 2018
- Casa Grande
- Wednesday, November 8th, 2017
- Casa Grande