- Casa Grande, AZ 851221675 E. Monument Plaza Circle
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Pinal, north-central section of Pima, Southeast section of Maricopa
Meaningful hospice care begins with understanding your needs and values. As the original hospice provider in Casa Grande, we are committed to compassionate care for families and support for our community.
Hospice marks a profound shift in care. This change from treatment to comfort care looks different for everyone. Call us to learn about personalized support for you and your family.
- 24/7 care from licensed hospice professionals
- Home medical equipment, including hospital beds, oxygen and more
- Personal care supplies
- Care coordinated with your doctor
In addition, we offer caregivers the information and practical assistance they need for the best possible comfort care journey.
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Spiritual care and support
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Medical social services
We support patients and families in private homes or we can partner with assisted living or nursing facilities to offer an extra layer of care.
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that the services of nurses, the cost of medications, and necessary supplies and equipment are all covered by Medicare when there is a diagnosis that requires hospice care.
Each day, hospice volunteers touch the lives of our patients and their families. Whether reading to a patient, preparing a meal for a family or cleaning up around the house, each gesture makes a meaningful impact on those we serve.
Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with families, you are a valuable member of our hospice team. All volunteers receive free training at a local office.
- Requirements for hospice and palliative care volunteers
- Hospice volunteer training
- Volunteer opportunities
- Our locations