- 1675 E. Monument Plaza Circle
- Casa Grande, AZ 85122 Directions
Primary Services:Hospice Care
At Compassus of Casa Grande, our mission is serving patients and their families with compassion, integrity, and excellence. Call us or use the contact form to learn how hospice can help you and your family focus on the time you have together.
- Available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Pain and symptom control centered around your goals
- Personal physician, hospice medical director and RN coordinated care
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living center or your personal residence
- Spiritual care and support
- Medical Social Services
- Volunteer Services
- Bereavement services and grief support groups
Listening to a hospice patient's story or reading a passage of their favorite book can enrich the life of a hospice patient. Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at a local office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining fellow volunteers who are helping others navigate life's closing chapters.
- Learn about volunteering requirements and training.
- If you're ready to serve, enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
Franklin Baroi, MD, is a family physician at Arizona Priority Care in Casa Grande, Arizona. He serves on the Banner Casa Grande Medical Center Peer Review Team and Bylaws Committee, and is a frequent guest speaker at Central Arizona College, where he gives presentations on psychological disorders and hospice and palliative care.
Dr. Baroi is a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians, American Academy of Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Arizona Academy of Family Physicians and Arizona Medical Association.
He received his undergraduate degree from North Park College in Chicago, Illinois, and his medical degree from the Universidad Autonoma de Guadalajara in Guadalajara, Mexico. He completed his internship and residency in family practice at Swedish Covenant Hospital in Chicago, Illinois, where he was named Resident of the Year in 1986. He received his Fifth Pathway certification from Loma Linda University in Loma Linda, California.
The Compassus program serving Casa Grande and the surrounding areas is proud to recognize Marcia Johnson and all hospice volunteers during National Volunteer...
- Thursday, April 12th, 2018
- Casa Grande
Veniece Kennedy, hospice care consultant for the Compassus program serving Casa Grande and the surrounding areas, was honored for her outstanding performance...
- Friday, March 16th, 2018
- Casa Grande
- Wednesday, November 8th, 2017
- Casa Grande