- Bullhead City, AZ 864422755 Silvercreek RoadSuite 211
Primary Services:Hospice Care
We believe in delivering personalized hospice care tailored to your needs and priorities. If you or someone you love has a life-limiting illness, we're here to listen and help. Call us for comfort care that enables you to focus on the time you have together.
- 24/7 access to care
- Home medical equipment, including hospital beds
- Medications and personal care supplies for the hospice diagnosis
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Home health aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- We Honor Veterans program
- Spiritual care and support
- Grief counseling and support group
Most families receive care in their homes. If that is not possible, we can provide care in a nursing facility, hospital or other setting.
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that the services of nurses, the cost of medications, and necessary supplies and equipment are all covered by Medicare when there is a diagnosis that requires hospice care.
Each day, hospice volunteers touch the lives of our patients and their families. Whether reading to a patient, preparing a meal for a family or cleaning up around the house, each gesture makes a meaningful impact on those we serve.
Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with families, you are a valuable member of our hospice team. All volunteers receive free training at a local office.
- Requirements for hospice and palliative care volunteers
- Hospice volunteer training
- Volunteer opportunities
- Our locations