- Bullhead City, AZ 864422755 Silvercreek RoadSuite 211
Primary Services:Hospice Care
We believe in delivering personalized hospice care tailored to your needs and priorities. If you or someone you love has a life-limiting illness, we're here to listen and help. Call us for comfort care that enables you to focus on the time you have together.
- 24/7 access to care
- Medical equipment, including hospital beds
- Medications and personal care supplies for the hospice diagnosis
- Pain and other symptoms managed to your goals
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Home health aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Spiritual care and support
- Grief counseling and support group
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Hospice Area Executive of Clinical Operations
Hospice Director of Clinical Services
Business Office Coordinator
Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.
Dr. Sutera specializes in pain medicine and anesthesiology. He practices primarily in Bullhead City, Arizona.
- Medical School: University of Catania/ Faculty of Medicine and Surgery