- Roanoke, AL 362744455 Hwy 431
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Your comfort and quality of life guide every step of our care. With professional assistance from a team of experts, patients can live safely at home with greater independence and dignity.
Every patient and every family we serve is unique. That's why our care plans are personalized to meet your physical, emotional and spiritual needs.
Families across Alabama have access to integrated support, including home health services. Choosing the right support is a decision you don't have to make alone. Call us to learn about your options.
- 24/7 access to care
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Managing pain and other symptoms to your goals
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Spiritual care and support
- Social workers to help navigate the medical system
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Pre-bereavement and ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that the services of nurses, the cost of medications, and necessary supplies and equipment are all covered by Medicare when there is a diagnosis that requires hospice care.
Whether serving behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with a family, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping others navigate life's closing chapter.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.