Primary Services:Hospice Care
Your comfort and quality of life guide every step of our care. With professional assistance from a team of experts, patients can live safely at home with greater independence and dignity.
Every patient and every family we serve is unique. That's why our care plans are personalized to meet your physical, emotional and spiritual needs.
Families across Alabama have access to integrated support, including home health services. Choosing the right support is a decision you don't have to make alone. Call us to learn about your options.
- 24/7 access to care
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Managing pain and other symptoms to your goals
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Spiritual care and support
- Social workers to help navigate the medical system
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Pre-bereavement and ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that nursing services, medications, supplies and equipment are covered when there is a diagnosis requiring hospice care.
Each day, hospice volunteers touch the lives of our patients and their families. Whether reading to a patient, preparing a meal for a family or cleaning up around the house, each gesture makes a meaningful impact on those we serve.
Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with families, you are a valuable member of our hospice team. All volunteers receive free training at a local office.
- Requirements for hospice and palliative care volunteers
- Hospice volunteer training
- Volunteer opportunities
- Our locations