- Huntsville, AL 358067262 Governors WestSuite 105
Primary Services:Hospice Care
DeKalb, Jackson, Limestone, Madison, Marshall, Morgan
Our promise is to be a trusted caregiver so you and your family can focus on the time you have together. Call us with questions or simply to talk about your end-of-life care options. We are here to help you with well-informed decisions.
- Home medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- 24/7 access to care
- Pain and other symptoms managed to your goals
- Care coordinated with your doctors
- Physical therapy, dietary counseling and other therapy services
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Hospice aides for personal care and light homemaking services
- Medical social services
- Spiritual care and support
- Ongoing grief counseling
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Hi, my name is Enkela Naka. Originally, I am from Albania. My husband and I moved to USA in 1992. My husband had the chance to come as a visitor professor at Virginia Tech University. We were blessed with two beautiful children (daughter and son) who were born in Blacksburg, Virginia. Our family moved to Huntsville in 2000 for my husband’s new job. While in Huntsville I got my masters degree and license of social worker at Alabama A&M University. My previous jobs include: Social worker at Jackson & Madison Counties Department of Human Resources; Family Therapist/Senior Social Worker at NE Alabama Family Options Agency; Clinical Supervisor at Seraaj Family Homes Incorporation; Mental Health Social Worker at Sanctuary at Woodland Psychiatric Hospital.
Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.