- Huntsville, AL 358067262 Governors WestSuite 101
Primary Services:Hospice Care
DeKalb, Jackson, Limestone, Madison, Marshall, Morgan
Our promise is to be a trusted caregiver so you and your family can focus on the time you have together. If you have questions, call us for information or just to talk about hospice options. We're here to help you make well-informed decisions.
- Hospice registered nurses and aides on call 24/7
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and other symptoms managed to your goals
- Care coordinated with your doctors
- Physical therapy, dietary counseling and other therapy services
- Medical social services
- Spiritual care and support
- Respite care for family caregivers
- Ongoing bereavement counseling
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Call us at 931-208-4651
Darla is the Executive Director of the Huntsville and Florence, AL programs. She has over 15 years of Hospice Leadership experience. Prior to Hospice is was instrumental in writing the Breast Reconstruction Act for the State of Kansas and the Federal Government. She help start the first Epilepsy Center and Sleep Disorder Clinic in the Kansas.
Hi, my name is Enkela Naka. Originally, I am from Albania. My husband and I moved to USA in 1992. My husband had the chance to come as a visitor professor at Virginia Tech University. We were blessed with two beautiful children (daughter and son) who were born in Blacksburg, Virginia. Our family moved to Huntsville in 2000 for my husband’s new job. While in Huntsville I got my masters degree and license of social worker at Alabama A&M University. My previous jobs include: Social worker at Jackson & Madison Counties Department of Human Resources; Family Therapist/Senior Social Worker at NE Alabama Family Options Agency; Clinical Supervisor at Seraaj Family Homes Incorporation; Mental Health Social Worker at Sanctuary at Woodland Psychiatric Hospital.
Regional Business Office Coordinator
Nevis serves as the Region Business Office Coordinator for Compassus in Huntsville, AL. He specializes in organizing office operations to ensure effectiveness while maximizing cost efficiencies.
Listening to a patient's story or reading a passage from their favorite book are simple acts that offer comfort. Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining hospice volunteers helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
- Enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
- Volunteer requirements and training.