- Huntsville, AL 358067262 Governors WestSuite 105
Primary Services:Hospice Care
DeKalb, Jackson, Limestone, Madison, Marshall, Morgan
Our promise is to be a trusted caregiver so you and your family can focus on the time you have together. Call us with questions or simply to talk about your end-of-life care options. We are here to help you with well-informed decisions.
- Home medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- 24/7 access to care
- Pain and other symptoms managed to your goals
- Care coordinated with your doctors
- Physical therapy, dietary counseling and other therapy services
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Hospice aides for personal care and light homemaking services
- Medical social services
- Spiritual care and support
- Ongoing grief counseling
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Area Executive of Clinical Operations
Hospice Director of Clinical Services
Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.