- Birmingham, AL 352104941 Montevallo Road
For those unable to continue hospice at home, or families needing respite (relief) care, our hospice offers 24-hour inpatient attention in a comfortable private room. Residents receive a range of care, from medical management of pain and other symptoms to therapies and family support.
- 10-bed facility on the campus of St. Martin's in the Pines
- Medicines, therapies and medical equipment provided for the hospice diagnosis
- Furnished rooms made more like home with cherished personal items
- The only inpatient hospice facility in the Birmingham metro area
- Option of in-home care provided by our Birmingham hospice location
Listening to a patient's story or reading a passage from their favorite book can bring great comfort. Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining fellow volunteers who are helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
- Learn about volunteering requirements and training.
- Enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
Associate Medical Director