- Birmingham, AL 352104941 Montevallo Road
For those unable to continue hospice at home, or families needing respite (relief) care, our hospice offers 24-hour inpatient attention in a comfortable private room. Residents receive a range of care, from medical management of pain and other symptoms to therapies and family support.
- 10-bed facility on the campus of St. Martin's in the Pines
- Medicines, therapies and medical equipment provided for the hospice diagnosis
- Furnished rooms made more like home with cherished personal items
- The only inpatient hospice facility in the Birmingham metro area
- Option of in-home care provided by our Birmingham hospice location
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that the services of nurses, the cost of medications, and necessary supplies and equipment are all covered by Medicare when there is a diagnosis that requires hospice care.
Whether serving behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with a family, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping others navigate life's closing chapter.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.