- Auburn, AL 36830665 Opelika RoadSuite 200
Chambers, Lee, Macon, Randolph, Russell, Tallapoosa
We offer personalized care tailored to your needs and values. If you or someone you love has a life-limiting illness, we're here to listen and help. Call us for comfort care that enables you and your family to focus on the time you have together.
- Visits from our hospice team, based on your needs and care plan
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Physical, dietary and other therapy services
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Spiritual care and support
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Ongoing grief support
Most families receive care in their homes. If that is not possible, we can provide care in nursing facilities, inpatient hospice homes or other settings.
24-hour attention in a private room at Auburn Bethany House. Inpatient care is available for those unable to continue hospice at home, or families needing respite care.
Palliative care is and extra layer of relief from the symptoms and stress of a serious illness. It coordinates care to respond to your physical, emotional and spiritual needs.
Palliative care does not signal you are giving up hope for recovery. You may continue receiving curative and/or life prolonging treatments and move in and out of care as needed.
Whether serving behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with a family, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping others navigate life's closing chapter.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.