- Auburn, AL 36830665 Opelika RoadSuite 200
Chambers, Lee, Macon, Russell
We understand that choosing hospice or palliative care can be a difficult. Talk with your family, your doctors, and others you trust. If you have questions, call us or use the contact form on this page.
- Available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom control centered around patient and family goals
- Inpatient and respite (relief) care at Auburn Bethany House
- Medical social services
- Spiritual care and support
- Volunteer services
- Bereavement grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
The Compassus office serving the Auburn and Opelika areas was named one of the company’s top three programs in the country for customer service during the 2018 Compassus national leadership meeting in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Director of Clinical Services
Listening to a patient's story or reading a passage from their favorite book can bring great comfort. Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining fellow volunteers who are helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
- Learn about volunteering requirements and training.
- Enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
Dr. Abrams is affiliated with East Alabama Medical Center.
Experience: 19 years in practice
Specialties: Internal Medicine, Adolescent Medicine
Education & Training: Medical School: University of Alabama School of Medicine; Graduated 1997
Associate Medical Director
Dr. Johnson graduated from the University of Alabama School of Medicine in 1999. He works in Opelika, AL and specializes in Hematology/Oncology. Dr. Johnson is affiliated with East Alabama Medical Center.
Experience: 17 years in practice
Education & Training: Medical School: University of Alabama School of Medicine; Graduated 1999
AUBURN, Ala.– Jody Kirkley and Phoebe Smith, hospice care consultants for the Compassus program serving Auburn and the surrounding areas, were honored for ...
- Wednesday, March 14th, 2018