- Auburn, AL 36830665 Opelika RoadSuite 200
Chambers, Lee, Macon, Randolph, Russell, Tallapoosa
We offer personalized care tailored to your needs and values. If you or someone you love has a life-limiting illness, we're here to listen and help.
Our care extends to the entire family, with medical, practical and emotional support throughout the hospice journey. Call us to learn how Medicare-approved support enables you to live every moment of life as fully as possible.
- Visits from our hospice team, based on your needs and care plan
- Home medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Physical, dietary and other therapy services
- We Honor Veterans program
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Spiritual care and support
- Ongoing grief support
Most families receive care in their homes. If that is not possible, we can provide care in nursing facilities, inpatient hospice or other settings.
24-hour attention in a private room at Auburn Bethany House. Inpatient care is available for those unable to continue hospice at home, or families needing respite care.
Palliative care is and extra layer of relief from the symptoms and stress of a serious illness. It coordinates care to respond to your physical, emotional and spiritual needs.
Palliative care does not signal you are giving up hope for recovery. You may continue receiving curative and/or life prolonging treatments and move in and out of care as needed.
Each day, hospice volunteers touch the lives of our patients and their families. Whether reading to a patient, preparing a meal for a family or cleaning up around the house, each gesture makes a meaningful impact on those we serve.
Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with families, you are a valuable member of our hospice team. All volunteers receive free training at a local office.
- Requirements for hospice and palliative care volunteers
- Hospice volunteer training
- Volunteer opportunities
- Our locations