- Plover, WI 544671840 Post RoadSuite 5
Primary Services:Home Health
Marathon, Portage, Wood, norther portions of Adams and Waushara, western portions of Waupaca and Shawano
Responsive care at home begins with understanding your needs and values. We work with you and your doctors to offer personalized support, whether someone needs extra help around the house, assistance recovering from a hospital stay or help managing a chronic condition.
Families caring for aging adults are often balancing family and work schedules. Our goal is to provide reliable and compassionate support that reduces stress and help seniors restore independence and quality of life.
Compassus is a Medicare-approved home health agency supporting families in Stevens Point and the surrounding area.
Opening your home to a caregiver requires trust. Our nurses, therapists, social workers and home health aides complete a thorough onboarding process to ensure you receive professional care.
- Wound care
- Post-Operative Care
- Home infusion therapy
- Part-time or intermittent home health aides for personal care
- Catheter Placement and Care
- Colostomy and Ileostomy Management
- Cardiac and Respiratory Management
- Monitoring vital signs
- Pain management
- Monitoring of medical equipment
- Catheter care and education
- Laboratory Services
- Injectable osteoporosis drugs for women
- Balance and reducing fall risks
- Gait training
- Strengthening exercises
- Equipment needs evaluation
- Speech Therapy
Medical Social Services
- Short- and-long-term care planning
- Counseling, crisis management and guidance with financial assistance