Primary Services:Hospice Care
Brown, Calumet, Dodge, Fond du Lac, Green Lake, Manitowoc, Marquette, Outagamie, Waupaca, Waushara, Winnebago
It's normal to have questions about hospice care when you or someone in your family is facing a life-limiting illness. We’re here to help you find answers and the support you need.
Our care in Neenah is unique because we bridge the gaps in offering connected care, from home health and home infusion therapy to compassionate hospice support. Call us to learn when hospice is appropriate and the Medicare-approved support available to you.
Our Neenah office provides comfort care for patients and families across 10 counties. Whether you're in Appleton, Oshkosh, Fond du Lac or a community in between, we’re here to help you live life to the fullest.
- 24/7 access to care from licensed staff
- Home medical equipment, including wheelchair and hospital bed
- Medicines and personal care supplies related to the hospice diagnosis
- Coordination with you and your doctor for personalized care
Patients and their families also receive help with the tasks of daily living, emotional support and relief if caregiving becomes overwhelming.
- Hospice aides
- Spiritual outreach
- Respite care for family caregivers
- Grief support groups for both patients and caregivers
If you have questions, call us for a no-obligation consultation. We're here to help.
Each day, hospice volunteers touch the lives of our patients and their families. Whether reading to a patient, preparing a meal for a family or cleaning up around the house, each gesture makes a meaningful impact on those we serve.
Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with families, you are a valuable member of our hospice team. All volunteers receive free training at a local office.
- Requirements for hospice and palliative care volunteers
- Hospice volunteer training
- Volunteer opportunities
- Our locations