- Neenah, WI 54956816 West Winneconne Avenue
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Brown, Calumet, Fond du Lac, Greenlake, Manitowoc, Marquette, Outagamie, Waupaca, Waushara, Winnebago
It's normal to have questions about hospice care when you or someone in your family is facing a life-limiting illness. We’re here to help you find answers and the support you need.
Our care in Neehah is unique because we bridge the gaps in offering seamless services, from home health and home infusion therapy to compassionate hospice care. Call us to learn when hospice is appropriate and the Medicare-approved support available to you.
Our Neenah office provides comfort care for patients and families across 10 counties. Whether you're in Appleton, Oshkosh, Fond du Lac or a community in between, we’re here to help you live life to the fullest.
- 24/7 access to care
- Medical equipment, including wheelchairs or hospital beds
- Medicines and personal care supplies related to the hospice diagnosis
- Coordination with you and your doctor for personalized care
Patients and their families also receive help with the tasks of daily living, emotional support and relief if caregiving becomes overwhelming.
- Hospice aides
- Spiritual outreach
- Respite care for family caregivers
- Grief support groups for both patients and caregivers
If you have questions, call us for a no-obligation consultation. We're here to help.
- Home health and hospice care locations across Wisconsin
- Neehah Home Health: 920-335-8295
- Neehah Infusion Therapy: 414-296-6605