- Arbor Vitae, WI 545681571 Highway 51 NorthSuite C
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Forest, Iron, Lincoln, Langlade, Oneida, Price, Vilas
Reliable in-home care can be an ideal solution for improving quality of life. Our team is trained to respond to your critical concern at the moment and anticipate needs along the way. Call us to learn about our Medicare-approved services.
When goals shift from medical treatment to comfort care, it's normal to have questions and a flood of emotions. We're here to listen and help you embrace the time you have together.
- Around-the-clock access to care
- Medical equipment, including wheelchairs or hospital beds
- Medication and personal supplies related to the hospice diagnosis
- Care coordinated with you and your doctor
Patients and families are supported by a team of nurses, aides, social worker, chaplain, and volunteers.
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that the services of nurses, the cost of medications, and necessary supplies and equipment are all covered by Medicare when there is a diagnosis that requires hospice care.
Each day, hospice volunteers touch the lives of our patients and their families. Whether reading to a patient, preparing a meal for a family or cleaning up around the house, each gesture makes a meaningful impact on those we serve.
Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with families, you are a valuable member of our hospice team. All volunteers receive free training at a local office.
- Requirements for hospice and palliative care volunteers
- Hospice volunteer training
- Volunteer opportunities
- Our locations