Comfort care in San Antonio since 2006
Improving quality of life for patients and their families guides every step of our care. Our support begins with listening. When we understand your needs and values, you receive a more personal level of care.
We work with caregivers, physicians and other medical professionals, bringing you the physical, spiritual or practical services you need to live the best life possible. Call us to learn about your options.
Palliative care helps people feel better; physically, emotionally and spiritually. It focuses on improving quality of life at any stage of illness and includes support for families and caregivers.
- Managing pain and other symptoms to your desired level
- Medical social services and spiritual care
- Medical support for shortness of breath
- Reducing the side effects of medications
- Help with fatigue and sleep problems
- Managing nausea or loss of appetite
- Reducing anxiety and depression
Palliative care can begin as soon as someone is diagnosed with an illness. It does not signal that a person has given up hope for recovery or a cure.