Primary Services:Hospice Care
Austin, Brazoria, Chambers, Colorado, Fort Bend, Galveston (partial), Hardin, Harris, Liberty, Matagorda, Montgomery, Orange, Walker, Waller, Wharton
Exceptional hospice care begins with listening and understand you needs. It's how we offer a more personal level of support for patients and their families.
Greater Houston has many hospice choices. With Compassus, you receive attentive nursing care in unison with practical and emotional support for people and their families. Call us to learn how Medicare-certified support enables you to focus on important moments together.
We pride ourselves on providing reliable and compassionate support, including:
- 24/7 access to care
- Home medical equipment, supplies and medications
- Coordination of care with your doctor and caregivers
- Therapy services, including physical, occupational and other therapies
- Bereavement and grief support
In addition, we offer caregivers the tools and support they need to understand the process of caring for a hospice patient, including:
- Expert management of pain and other symptoms
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Hospice aides for personal care and light homemaking
- We Honor Veterans partner benefits
- Spiritual care for people and their families
- Care plans to maintain your best quality of life possible and reduce unwanted hospital visits
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that nursing services, medications, supplies and equipment are covered when there is a diagnosis requiring hospice care.
Each day, hospice volunteers touch the lives of our patients and their families. Whether reading to a patient, preparing a meal for a family or cleaning up around the house, each gesture makes a meaningful impact on those we serve.
Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with families, you are a valuable member of our hospice team. All volunteers receive free training at a local office.
- Requirements for hospice and palliative care volunteers
- Hospice volunteer training
- Volunteer opportunities
- Our locations