- Houston, TX 770561770 St. James PlaceSuite 330
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Austin, Brazoria, Chambers, Colorado, Fort Bend, Galveston, Hardin, Harris, Jefferson, Liberty, Matagorda, Montgomery, Orange, Walker, Waller, Wharton
If you or someone you love has a life-limiting illness, we know you're facing difficult decisions. Call us for information or just to talk about compassionate care. We're here to help you with well-informed hospice decisions.
- Visits from our team, including hospice-trained nurses (RNs), physician, social worker, chaplain, hospice aide, dietitian, volunteers, and grief counselor
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Medical equipment including hospital beds, oxygen and more
- Medications and personal care supplies
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Physical, dietary and other therapy services
- Spiritual care and support
- We Honor Veterans hospice partner
- Ongoing grief counseling
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Executive Director (interim)
Director of Sales
Director of Clinical Services
Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.
Associate Medical Director