- Houston, TX 770561770 St. James PlaceSuite 330
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Austin, Brazoria, Chambers, Colorado, Fort Bend, Galveston, Hardin, Harris, Jefferson, Liberty, Matagorda, Montgomery, Orange, Walker, Waller, Wharton
If you or someone you love has a life-limiting illness, we know you're facing difficult decisions. Call us for information or just to talk about compassionate care. We're here to help you with well-informed hospice decisions.
- Visits from our team, including hospice-trained nurses (RNs), physician, social worker, chaplain, hospice aide, dietitian, volunteers, and grief counselor
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Medical equipment including hospital beds, oxygen and more
- Medications and personal care supplies
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Physical, dietary and other therapy services
- Spiritual care and support
- We Honor Veterans hospice partner
- Ongoing grief counseling
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Director of Sales
Director of Clinical Services
Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.
Associate Medical Director
The Compassus hospice program serving Houston has named April Rose as executive director.
Compassus has named Registered Nurse Case Manager Courtney Tuck this year’s Carlos Burruel Compassus Core Values Award winner. Tuck received the company’s...
- Thursday, March 15th, 2018