- Houston, TX 770561770 St. James PlaceSuite 330
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Austin, Brazoria, Chambers, Colorado, Fort Bend, Galveston, Hardin, Harris, Jefferson, Liberty, Matagorda, Montgomery, Orange, Walker, Waller, Wharton
If you or someone you love has a life-limiting illness, we know you're facing difficult decisions. Call us for information or just to talk about compassionate care. We're here to help you with well-informed hospice decisions.
- Visits from our team, including hospice-trained nurses (RNs), physician, social worker, chaplain, hospice aide, dietitian, volunteers, and grief counselor
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Medical equipment including hospital beds, oxygen and more
- Medications and personal care supplies
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Physical, dietary and other therapy services
- Spiritual care and support
- We Honor Veterans hospice partner
- Ongoing grief counseling
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Call us at 931-208-4651
Director of Sales
Director of Clinical Services
Listening to a patient's story or reading a passage from their favorite book are simple acts that offer comfort. Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining hospice volunteers helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
- Enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
- Volunteer requirements and training.
Associate Medical Director
The Compassus hospice program serving Houston has named April Rose as executive director.
Compassus has named Registered Nurse Case Manager Courtney Tuck this year’s Carlos Burruel Compassus Core Values Award winner. Tuck received the company’s...
- Thursday, March 15th, 2018
HOUSTON – Compassus has selected Courtney Tuck, RN, of Houston to join a team of medical volunteers to assist Living Hope, the company’s sister hospice...
- Tuesday, August 15th, 2017