The Compassus hospice program serving Tullahoma, TN, has earned the organization’s distinguished title of Hospice Program of the Year. The Tennessee program outperformed its peers throughout the country in six Pillars of Success categories including regulatory compliance, culture, quality care, service excellence, expanding access to service and fiscal responsibility. Compassus’ Pillars of Success program unites the company in a common service vision based on measurable goals driving each program to improve the quality of care for hospice patients.
Your comfort, safety and quality of life guide every step of our care. We start by listening. When we understand your needs and values, you receive a more personal level of care.
If you or someone you love has a life-limiting illness, you probably have lots of questions about care. Call us for information or simply to talk about hospice and palliative care options.
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- We Honor Veterans partner benefits
- Medical social services
- Spiritual care and support
- Grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Palliative care provides relief from the symptoms and stress of a serious illness. It’s an extra layer of support that begins with clear conversations about your needs.
Precision pain management is an example of palliative care. People experience pain differently. The palliative care team fine-tunes medications to help you find your right level of relief, gain strength and improve your quality of life.
- Managing pain and other symptoms
- Help with fatigue and sleep problems
- Managing nausea, loss of appetite or constipation
- Reducing the side effects of medication
- Medical support for shortness of breath
- Reducing anxiety and depression
- Spiritual care and medical support services for the entire family
Palliative care does not signal you are giving up hope for recovery. It can begin at any stage of an illness, with patients moving in and out of care as needed.
We want to hear from you!
Thank you for trusting Compassus to care for you or your loved one. Your feedback helps us improve our services and better serve our patients and families. Click the link here or below to leave us a review.