The Compassus hospice program serving Lawrenceburg, TN, has earned the organization’s distinguished title of Hospice Program of the Year. The Tennessee program outperformed its peers throughout the country in six Pillars of Success categories including regulatory compliance, culture, quality care, service excellence, expanding access to service and fiscal responsibility. Compassus’ Pillars of Success program unites the company in a common service vision based on measurable goals driving each program to improve the quality of care for hospice patients.
We provide care tailored to your needs and values. We’re here to listen and support you and your family. Call us to learn how hospice care offers you the best quality of life possible, even when facing a serious illness.
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Personal physician, hospice medical director and RN coordinated care
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Respite (relief) care for family caregivers
- Spiritual care and support
- Volunteer services
- Bereavement grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home or your personal residence.