- Lawrenceburg, TN 38464726 N. Locust Avenue2nd Floor Suite B
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Our promise is to be a trusted caregiver so you and your family can focus on the time you have together. Call us if you have questions or just need advice about hospice care. We are here to help you make well-informed decisions.
- Available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom control centered around patient and family goals
- Personal physician, hospice medical director and RN coordinated care
- Medical social services
- Respite (relief) care for family caregivers
- Spiritual care and support
- Volunteer services
- Bereavement grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living, or your personal residence.
Managing Clinical Director
Director of Clinical Services
Listening to a patient's story or reading a passage from their favorite book can bring great comfort. Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining fellow volunteers who are helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
- Learn about volunteering requirements and training.
- Enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
Associate Medical Director
Dr. Dake specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Columbia, TN.
Dr. Dake graduated from the University of Tennessee Health Science Center in 1967.
Volunteer training orientation in Columbia, Tennessee
The Compassus program serving Lawrenceburg and the surrounding areas was recently named a 2018 Hospice Honors recipient by HEALTHCAREfirst, a provider of...
- Monday, April 30th, 2018
The Compassus program serving Lawrenceburg and the surrounding areas is proud to recognize all hospice volunteers during National Volunteer Week...
- Wednesday, April 18th, 2018
Breanna Langley, hospice care consultant for the Compassus program serving Lawrenceburg and the surrounding counties, was honored for her outstanding...
- Monday, March 19th, 2018