- Lawrenceburg, TN 38464726 N. Locust Avenue2nd Floor Suite B
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Our promise is to be a trusted caregiver so you and your family can focus on the time you have together. Call us if you have questions or just need advice about hospice care. We are here to help you make well-informed decisions.
- Available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom control centered around patient and family goals
- Personal physician, hospice medical director and RN coordinated care
- Medical social services
- Respite (relief) care for family caregivers
- Spiritual care and support
- Volunteer services
- Bereavement grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living, or your personal residence.
Managing Clinical Director
Director of Clinical Services
Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.
Associate Medical Director
Dr. Dake specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Columbia, TN.
Dr. Dake graduated from the University of Tennessee Health Science Center in 1967.