- Lawrenceburg, TN 38464726 N. Locust Avenue2nd Floor Suite B
We provide care tailored to your needs and values. We're here to listen and offer comfort care that enables you and your family the best quality of life possible, even when facing a serious illness.
- Available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom control centered around patient and family goals
- Personal physician, hospice medical director and RN coordinated care
- Medical social services
- Respite (relief) care for family caregivers
- Spiritual care and support
- Volunteer services
- Bereavement grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living, or your personal residence.
Palliative care provides relief from the symptoms and stress of a serious illness. It's an extra layer of support that begins with clear conversations about your needs and priorities.
Precision pain management is an example of palliative care. People experience pain differently. The palliative care team fine-tunes medications to help you find your right level of relief, gain strength and improve your quality of life.
- Managing pain and other symptoms
- Help with fatigue and sleep problems
- Managing nausea, loss of appetite or constipation
- Reducing the side effects of medication
- Medical support for shortness of breath
- Reducing anxiety and depression
- Spiritual care and medical support services for the entire family
Palliative care does not signal you are giving up hope for recovery. It can begin at any stage of an illness, with patients moving in and out of care as needed.
Managing Clinical Director
Director of Clinical Services
Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.
Associate Medical Director
Dr. Dake specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Columbia, TN.
Dr. Dake graduated from the University of Tennessee Health Science Center in 1967.