- Columbia, TN 38401830 Hatcher Lane
If you or someone you love has a serious illness, we're here to listen and we're here to help. Call us to learn how hospice or palliative care can bring comfort to your family.
- Available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom control centered around patient and family goals
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Spiritual care and support
- Volunteer services
- Bereavement grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Call us toll-free at 833-299-1525
Managing Clinical Director
Director of Clinical Services
Listening to a patient's story or reading a passage from their favorite book can bring great comfort. Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining fellow volunteers who are helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
- Learn about volunteering requirements and training.
- Enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
Ben. Gardner, M.D., graduated from the University of Alabama School of Medicine and specializes in Internal Medicine. Dr. Gardner is affiliated with Maury Regional Medical Center.
Volunteer training orientation in Columbia, Tennessee
The Compassus program serving Columbia and the surrounding areas was recently named a 2018 Hospice Honors recipient by HEALTHCAREfirst, a provider of home...
- Monday, April 30th, 2018
The Compassus program serving Columbia and the surrounding areas is proud to recognize all hospice volunteers during National Volunteer Week...
- Wednesday, April 18th, 2018
Shawna Finley, hospice care consultant for the Compassus program serving Columbia and the surrounding counties, was honored for her outstanding performance ...
- Monday, March 19th, 2018
TULLAHOMA, Tenn. – The Compassus programs serving Middle Tennessee are hosting six free screenings of the documentary Defining Hope on Wednesday, November 1....