- Columbia, TN 38401830 Hatcher Lane
Your comfort, safety and quality of life guide every step of our care. We start by listening. When we understand your needs, you receive care to help you make the most of your time together.
- 24/7 access to care
- Home medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Pain and other symptoms managed to your priorities
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Spiritual care for patients and their family
- Physical therapy, dietary counseling and other therapy services
- Ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Palliative care provides relief from the symptoms and stress of a serious illness. It's an extra layer of support that begins with clear conversations about your needs and priorities.
Precision pain management is an example of palliative care. People experience pain differently. The palliative care team fine-tunes medications to help you find your right level of relief, gain strength and improve your quality of life.
- Managing pain and other symptoms
- Help with fatigue and sleep problems
- Managing nausea, loss of appetite or constipation
- Reducing the side effects of medication
- Medical support for shortness of breath
- Reducing anxiety and depression
- Spiritual care and medical support services for the entire family
Palliative care does not signal you are giving up hope for recovery. It can begin at any stage of an illness, with patients moving in and out of care as needed.
Each day, hospice volunteers touch the lives of our patients and their families. Whether reading to a patient, preparing a meal for a family or cleaning up around the house, each gesture makes a meaningful impact on those we serve.
Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with families, you are a valuable member of our hospice team. All volunteers receive free training at a local office.
- Requirements for hospice and palliative care volunteers
- Hospice volunteer training
- Volunteer opportunities
- Our locations