If you or someone you love has a life-limiting illness, we know you're facing difficult and emotional decisions. Call us 24/7 or use the contact form on this page for answers, information or just to talk with us about care. We're here to help you with well-informed hospice decisions.
- Available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom control centered around patient and family goals
- Personal physician, hospice medical director and RN coordinated care
- Respite (relief) care for family caregivers
- Spiritual care and support
- Volunteer services
- Bereavement grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Cree Mason always admired Elvis Presley, and often dreamed of what it would have been like to meet him. With that, the Compassus location in Columbia, Tennessee worked with his family and his nurses to plan a surprise for this special young patient. Read their story.
Managing Clinical Director
Director of Clinical Services
Listening to a hospice patient's story or reading a passage of their favorite book can enrich the life of a hospice patient. Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at a local office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining fellow volunteers who are helping others navigate life's closing chapters.
- Learn about volunteering requirements and training.
- If you're ready to serve, enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
Ben. Gardner, M.D., graduated from the University of Alabama School of Medicine and specializes in Internal Medicine. Dr. Gardner is affiliated with Maury Regional Medical Center.
The Compassus program serving Columbia and the surrounding areas was recently named a 2018 Hospice Honors recipient by HEALTHCAREfirst, a provider of home...
- Monday, April 30th, 2018
The Compassus program serving Columbia and the surrounding areas is proud to recognize all hospice volunteers during National Volunteer Week...
- Wednesday, April 18th, 2018
Shawna Finley, hospice care consultant for the Compassus program serving Columbia and the surrounding counties, was honored for her outstanding performance ...
- Monday, March 19th, 2018
TULLAHOMA, Tenn. – The Compassus programs serving Middle Tennessee are hosting six free screenings of the documentary Defining Hope on Wednesday, November 1....