- Columbia, TN 38401830 Hatcher Lane
If you or someone you love has a serious illness, we're here to listen and we're here to help. Call us to learn how hospice or palliative care can bring comfort to your family.
- Available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom control centered around patient and family goals
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Spiritual care and support
- Volunteer services
- Bereavement grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Hospice Area Executive of Clinical Operations
Hospice Area Market Executive
Managing Clinical Director
Palliative Care Coordinator
Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.
Ben. Gardner, M.D., graduated from the University of Alabama School of Medicine and specializes in Internal Medicine. Dr. Gardner is affiliated with Maury Regional Medical Center.