- Fort Washington, PA 19034601 West Office Center DriveSuite 125
When a loved one needs comfort care, we are here to help. Our office provides reliable and compassionate support to patients and their families in North Philadelphia to Doylestown, Levittown and many places in between.
We work with caregivers, doctors and family members, bringing you the physical, spiritual and practical support you need to live your best life possible. Our care begins with listening. When we understand your needs, you receive a personal level of care.
- Around-the-clock access to care
- Medical equipment, personal care supplies and medications
- Coordination with your doctor
In addition, we offer resources for caregivers who are assisting family members or friends with hospice care.
Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Palliative care provides relief from the symptoms and stress of a serious illness. It is an extra layer of support to help you maintain your independence and quality of life.
Palliative care does not signal you are giving up hope for recovery. Support can begin at any stage of an illness, with patients moving in and out of care as needed.
- Help with fatigue and sleep problems
- Managing nausea, loss of appetite or constipation
- Reducing the side effects of medication
- Medical support for shortness of breath
- Reducing anxiety and depression
Each day, hospice volunteers touch the lives of our patients and their families. Whether reading to a patient, preparing a meal for a family or cleaning up around the house, each gesture makes a meaningful impact on those we serve.
Whether you volunteer behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with families, you are a valuable member of our hospice team. All volunteers receive free training at a local office.
- Requirements for hospice and palliative care volunteers
- Hospice volunteer training
- Volunteer opportunities
- Our locations