- Clovis, NM 881011200-A West 21st Street
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Hospice care provides comfort to you and your families by reducing pain, anxiety and other burdens of a serious illness. Call us to learn how hospice can help you and your family focus on the time you have together.
- Available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and symptom control centered on patient and family goals
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Medical social services
- Spiritual care and support
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Bereavement grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Call us toll-free at 833-299-1525
Listening to a patient's story or reading a passage from their favorite book can bring great comfort. Whether you serve behind the scenes at the office or one-on-with families, you'll be joining fellow volunteers who are helping families navigate life's closing chapters.
- Learn about volunteering requirements and training.
- Enter your information below and a volunteer coordinator will send you an application and information.
Executive Medical Director
Dr. Torres specializes in Geriatric Medicine and practices in Corrales, NM.
- Medical School: Mississippi State University College of Human Medicine. Graduated in 1981
- Residency: University of New Mexico School of Medicine
Associate Medical Director
Dr. Harrigan specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Albuquerque, NM.
- Medical School: Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara. Graduated in 2003
- Internship: Hospital General Caborca. Completed in 2003
- Residency: University of New Mexico Hospital. Completed in 2009
There are 5.5 million caregivers providing assistance to veterans and active military in the United States. The Compassus program serving Clovis and...
- Wednesday, May 2nd, 2018