- Clovis, NM 881011200-A West 21st Street
Primary Services:Hospice Care
Curry, De Baca, Quay, Roosevelt
Hospice care provides comfort to you and your families by reducing pain, anxiety and other burdens of a serious illness. Call us to learn how hospice can help you and your family focus on the time you have together.
- Medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Managing pain and other symptoms to your priorities
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Physical, dietary and other therapy services
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Spiritual care and support
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Medical social services
- Ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that the services of nurses, the cost of medications, and necessary supplies and equipment are all covered by Medicare when there is a diagnosis that requires hospice care.
Whether serving behind the scenes at the office or one-on-one with a family, you'll be part of a volunteer team helping others navigate life's closing chapter.
Enter your details below and a volunteer coordinator will send you information and an application.