If you or someone you love has a life-limiting illness, you’ll find comfort in our compassionate care. Call us with questions or to learn how hospice enables you and your family to focus on important moments together.
Exception care relies on the experience, skill and compassion of our nurses, therapists, aides and others. We carefully select and train caregivers to adhere to the highest standards in end-of-life care.
- 24/7 access to care from licensed medical staff
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Home medical equipment, including hospital bed, oxygen and more
- Medications and personal supplies
- Physical, dietary, occupational and other therapy services
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Spiritual care and support
- Ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that nursing services, medications, supplies and equipment are covered when there is a diagnosis requiring hospice care.
We want to hear from you!
Thank you for trusting Compassus to care for you or your loved one. Your feedback helps us improve our services and better serve our patients and families. Click the link here or below to leave us a review.